COVID-19 Rosliston Forest Lodge Accommodation:
If you have an existing booking we will contact you directly to discuss it as the date approaches with options for postponement or a credit note valid to December 2021. Please be patient with us. We will get to you and are working through bookings in date order.
If you would like to make a new booking into the future or have an enquiry contact us on email@example.com.
Set in the grounds of Rosliston Forestry Centre, our luxury lodges, each with their own secluded spot offer a relaxing woodland stay surrounded by birds and wildlife, at any time of the year.
On the inside, you’ll find a luxury hideout with comfy sofas, quality beds and a kitchen fully equipped for self catering – so you can eat, sleep and lounge to your heart’s content. Each lodge also has a private terrace with barbeque.
Chestnut is the largest lodge with 4 bedrooms, space for 10 guests and an extra large wetroom. Cedar, Sycamore and Oak lodges are all 3 bedroomed and can sleep between 8-10 guests – ideal for larger groups.
Pets are welcome in selected lodges. Cedar and Oak lodges welcome up to 2 dogs per lodge.
Made from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources, our Forest Lodges are hidden away in their own private grassed area of our blossoming woodland. All our timber cabins are made from locally sourced materials and the wood panels are designed to age and weather to be in keeping with the natural environment.
Lodge Booking Terms and Conditions
- Conditional enquiries over the telephone or by post will only be confirmed on receipt of a completed Booking Form, Details of Occupancy form and deposit.
- A deposit of 25% will be required on booking with the balance payable six weeks prior to the hire date. Full payment is required for bookings made less than six weeks before the commencement of the hire.
- All deposits are NON REFUNDABLE. We advise that you take out cancellation insurance, which is widely available.
- Occupancy is from 3pm on day of arrival to 10am on day on departure, unless prearranged with the management.
- A Booking Confirmation Receipt must be presented at Reception on arrival, before occupancy.
- A maximum of 2 dogs allowed in Cedar Lodge or Oak Lodge only, and dogs must be kept on lead at all times around the vicinity of the cabins.
- A No Smoking policy exists within the cabins for the comfort of all future hirers.
- Please note all bed linen and towels are provided in each lodge. We provide eco-friendly washing up liquid, washing powder, dishwasher tablets and surface cleaner.
- No fires to be lit within the vicinity of the cabins.
- Please note the area around the cabin has limited lighting so we recommend you bring a torch for your safety.
- Cabin hirers must adhere to all fire precaution instructions and restrictions posted within the cabins.
- Cabin hirers must also follow environmental practices as per arrival pack found in cabins.
- Please take care of our properties. You are responsible for any breakages or damages which you cause to the accommodation or its contents. Please report these as soon as they occur. We do not normally charge for minor breakages, but we may send you an invoice for repair or making good if the damage or breakage is significant, and we may make an additional charge.
- The management will not hire cabins to all female or all male parties, except those approved by the management.